Kitchen Demolition Services and Cost in Albuquerque Rio Rancho New Mexico
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling
Looking for kitchen demolition services in Albuquerque Rio Rancho New Mexico? Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling offers kitchen demolition, bathroom demolition, light demolition, shed demolition and debris removal services. Call us to schedule your kitchen demolition and debris removal! Cost of kitchen demolition services? Free estimates! Call today or book kitchen demolition services online fast!
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY
Albuquerque Rio Rancho Kitchen Demolition
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling Light Demolition – Kitchens & Bathrooms
Are you looking to remodel your kitchen? Do you want to change a few things and need items moved out? Well, you’re in luck because Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling Junk Removal Crew can do just that! We can demolish anything in your kitchen, from the sink and counter tops, to the entire kitchen itself…whatever it is you need!
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling Junk Removal can demolish your entire kitchen and remove everything as well. We do things as small as removal of counter-tops, to ripping down cabinets, or even removing tile floor. Also, when you use Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling Junk Removal for you kitchen demo needs, you can save a bundle on the junk removal of the items that are torn out. By hiring Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling, you save a ton of money, compared to hiring one company to demo it, and another to remove the debris.
Albuquerque Junk Removal & HaulingJunk Removal has trained professionals that can handle all of your kitchen demolition needs. We take pride in your home, and have the utmost respect for it, as well. When we are doing kitchen demo’s we make sure to tarp off and cover everything close to the kitchen that could get dirty or harmed from the dust that is naturally created when demolishing a kitchen.
Here are some other things we can Demo for you:
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling provide full-service removal of junks for your home or business in the Albuquerque and surrounding areas. Sorting through donate-able and recyclable items is one of the things that separates a full service junk cleanout company from a dumpster rental company.Instead of doing the heavy lifting yourself, Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling is here to help. As the number one junk removal team in Albuquerque, we’re happy to make quick work of any trash-related problem, disposing of even your heaviest and most awkward items in next to no time. Cheap junk removal services in Albuquerque!
- Junk Removal
- Old Electronics removal
- Broken Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Scrap Metal Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Yard Waste Removal
- Used Mattress Removal
- Debris Removal
- Renovation Waste Removal
- Tree Removal
- House Clean Out
- Garage Clean Out
- Trash Removal
- Construction Debris Removal
- Shed Removal
- Basement Junk Removal
Albuquerque NM, Belen NM, Bernalillo NM, Bosque Farms NM, Casa Blanca New Mexico, Cedar Crest NM, Clines Corners New Mexico , Corrales NM, Edgewood NM, Espanola New Mexico, Estancia NM, Gallup New Mexico, Grants New Mexico, Lemitar New Mexico, Los Lunas NM, Moriarty NM, Mountainair NM, Pecos New Mexico , Peralta NM, Placitas NM, Rio Communities NM, Rio Rancho NM, Santa Fe NM, Socorro New Mexico, Tijeras New Mexico, Tome NM.
Zip Codes: 87101, 87102, 87103, 87104, 87105, 87106, 87107, 87108, 87109, 87110, 87111, 87112, 87113, 87114, 87116, 87119, 87120, 87121, 87122, 87123, 87125, 87131, 87153, 87154, 87158, 87176, 87181, 87187, 87190, 87191, 87192, 87193, 87194, 87196, 87197, 87198, 87199.
1. Turn off the electricity in the kitchen at the breaker box. Put a piece of tape over the breakers so no one turns them on by mistake while you’re working. You don’t want to get electrocuted.
2. Turn off the water. You can do this below the kitchen sink.
3. Turn off the gas. If you have gas appliances, turn them off at the valve that’s usually behind the appliance. To get to the valve, pull the appliance out carefully so you won’t yank the hose out of the valve.
4. Rent a dolly for moving the heaviest appliances. You can rent one at most home improvement center or equipment rental centers.
5. Throw a drop cloth over the floor. This will prevent scratches and other damage. If you are ripping out the floor, too, don’t worry about it.
6. Call Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling for debris removal service.
Now you’re ready to begin removing the old kitchen, piece by piece.
1. Garbage disposal: Use channel lock pliers to loosen the compression nut on the garbage disposal. Once you do this and remove the retaining ring, the disposal unit will fall off. Have someone there ready to catch it.
2. Sink: Use a utility knife to cut the silicone bead on the edges of the sink holding it to the counter. Use a pry bar and a hammer to lift it out. Place pieces of 2 x 4 wood under the edges of the sink as you loosen it. Then lift it out.
3. Cabinets: Empty everything out. Remove the doors and drawers. If you are going to reuse them in another part of the house or donate them to charity or thrift store, label each door and drawer so they can be reassembled. Tape the screws to the hinges. Use a pry bar to take the cabinets off the wall
4. Countertops and backsplashes: Use a pry bar to remove the countertops and tiles from a backsplash. You can also use a saw to cut the countertop off in chunks.
5. Dishwasher. Follow these steps:
- Remove the front cover from the bottom of the dishwasher to expose the wiring.
- Use a voltage meter to test the wires at the dishwasher to ensure the power is still off.
- Remove the electrical box from the unit. Unscrew the wire nuts and pull apart the wires. Start with the green wires, white and then black.
- Disconnect the drain line from the dishwasher and the water supply line from the dedicated dishwasher stop.
- Open the door to the dishwasher, then remove the screws secured to the underside of the countertop. Raise the legs using a wrench. Slowly pull out the dishwasher ensuring the wires are out of the way. Also, the drain line should come out with the dishwasher from under the sink.
- Albuquerque NM Kitchen Demolition
- Belen NM Kitchen Demolition
- Bernalillo NM Kitchen Demolition
- Bosque Farms NM Kitchen Demolition
- Casa Blanca New Mexico Kitchen Demolition
- Cedar Crest NM Kitchen Demolition
- Clines Corners New Mexico Kitchen Demolition
- Corrales NM Kitchen Demolition
- Edgewood NM Kitchen Demolition
- Espanola New Mexico Kitchen Demolition
- Estancia NM Kitchen Demolition
- Gallup New Mexico Kitchen Demolition
- Grants New Mexico Kitchen Demolition
- Lemitar New Mexico Kitchen Demolition
- Los Lunas NM Kitchen Demolition
- Moriarty NM Kitchen Demolition
- Mountainair NM Kitchen Demolition
- Pecos New Mexico Kitchen Demolition
- Peralta NM Kitchen Demolition
- Placitas NM Kitchen Demolition
- Rio Communities NM Kitchen Demolition
- Rio Rancho NM Kitchen Demolition
- Santa Fe NM Kitchen Demolition
- Socorro New Mexico Kitchen Demolition
- Tijeras New Mexico Kitchen Demolition
- Tome NM Kitchen Demolition