Best Hot Tub Removal Service and cost in Albuquerque NM
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling
Hot Tub Removal Service near Albuquerque NM: Are you looking for the Best Hot Tub Removal Service near Albuquerque NM? ALBUQUERQUE JUNK REMOVAL & HAULING, offers a quick and easy solution to clearing out old indoor or outdoor hot-tubs. We know how much space an old hot-tub can take up, and if you’re not using them, that’s a lot of unused space going to waste. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Hot tub Removal Service around Albuquerque NM. We serve Albuquerque NM and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST HOT TUB REMOVAL SERVICE IN ALBUQUERQUE NM
ALBUQUERQUE HOT TUB REMOVAL
- We remove everything!
- We do all the lifting and loading!
- We’re environmentally friendly!
- Free estimates!
Hot Tub Removal Service near Albuquerque NM: Removing a hot-tub is easier than you think. ALBUQUERQUE JUNK REMOVAL & HAULING offers a quick and easy solution to clearing out old indoor or outdoor hot-tubs. We know how much space an old hot-tub can take up, and if you’re not using them, that’s a lot of unused space going to waste. Helping you free up that space and clearing out is what we’re best at! Hot-tub removals are so easy that, with our team, we can remove them in no time!
If you have an old hot tub or above-ground pool taking up room on your property, the team at ALBUQUERQUE JUNK REMOVAL & HAULING can come and haul it away for you. We know how to remove a hot tub, spa, and other heavy items.
How It Works
Here’s a preview of how our hot tub removal process works and what to expect:
- We arrive on time for the scheduled appointment.
- Show our team members to the hot tub you need them to collect.
- Our team breaks down your hot tub and then hauls it away in one of our trucks.
We Know How to Remove a Hot Tub
Hot Tub Removal Service near Albuquerque NM: ALBUQUERQUE JUNK REMOVAL & HAULING removes your dismantled hot tub and then takes it to be reused if it’s still in working condition. If it’s not functional, we take its recyclable parts to a facility and dispose of the rest using the most eco-friendly methods available to us
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling provide full-service removal of junks for your home or business in the Albuquerque and surrounding areas. Sorting through donate-able and recyclable items is one of the things that separates a full service junk cleanout company from a dumpster rental company.Instead of doing the heavy lifting yourself, Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling is here to help. As the number one junk removal team in Albuquerque, we’re happy to make quick work of any trash-related problem, disposing of even your heaviest and most awkward items in next to no time. Cheap junk removal services in Albuquerque!
- Junk Removal
- Old Electronics removal
- Broken Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Scrap Metal Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Yard Waste Removal
- Used Mattress Removal
- Debris Removal
- Renovation Waste Removal
- Tree Removal
- House Clean Out
- Garage Clean Out
- Trash Removal
- Construction Debris Removal
- Shed Removal
- Basement Junk Removal
Albuquerque NM, Belen NM, Bernalillo NM, Bosque Farms NM, Casa Blanca New Mexico, Cedar Crest NM, Clines Corners New Mexico , Corrales NM, Edgewood NM, Espanola New Mexico, Estancia NM, Gallup New Mexico, Grants New Mexico, Lemitar New Mexico, Los Lunas NM, Moriarty NM, Mountainair NM, Pecos New Mexico , Peralta NM, Placitas NM, Rio Communities NM, Rio Rancho NM, Santa Fe NM, Socorro New Mexico, Tijeras New Mexico, Tome NM.
Zip Codes: 87101, 87102, 87103, 87104, 87105, 87106, 87107, 87108, 87109, 87110, 87111, 87112, 87113, 87114, 87116, 87119, 87120, 87121, 87122, 87123, 87125, 87131, 87153, 87154, 87158, 87176, 87181, 87187, 87190, 87191, 87192, 87193, 87194, 87196, 87197, 87198, 87199.
Upon arrival, the ALBUQUERQUE JUNK REMOVAL & HAULING team will assess the hot tub, its size, and the best route for removal. Once they’ve given you your free, no-obligation estimate, the crew will dismantle the hot tub, remove it along with any and all debris, and load it onto the truck. From there, the hot tub will be disposed of in the most eco-friendly manner possible, leaving you free to concentrate on what to do with your new space!
No Junk Too Big for ALBUQUERQUE JUNK REMOVAL & HAULING
Hot Tub Removal Service near Albuquerque NM: Chances are you have more than just a hot tub to get rid of. We are happy to take any of your junk off your hands. Just point to what you’re tired of looking at and enjoy watching us haul away junk from your property
Just a few common household items we remove include:
- Couches and other furniture
- Large and small appliances
- Broken electronics
- Construction materials
- Carpeting and padding
Our Environmental Commitment
Our junk hauling services don’t end when we leave your home. In addition to being committed to our customers, we are also committed to our community. We want to make sure that as little of your junk ends up in a landfill as possible. Much of the materials that we haul away can be broken down and either recycled or disposed of in an eco-friendly manner. We are proud to say that more than 70% of the junk removed is recycled or repurposed.
Hot-tub Removal Tips
Hot Tub Removal Service near Albuquerque NM: The first thing to do is to know what you’ll do with the hot tub. Consider publishing a local online ad and selling it, with the stipulation the buyer will dismantle it and take it away. You can even list it as free, of course, the disassemble and haul away stipulation still remains. If it’s an in-ground unit, you might consider repurposing it as a pond. Simply skirt it with decorative rocks and colorful flowering plants.
- Gather your tools. You’ll need safety goggles, a dust mask, heavy leather gloves, reciprocating saw, jigsaw, pliers, screwdriver or drill-driver, diagonal cutters, and garden hose. You’ll also need at least one person to assist you with the dismantling and pulling out the unit.
- Disconnect the electrical wiring. Before you do anything, be sure to turn off the circuit breaker supplying power to the unit and then disconnect the wiring. Use the pliers, screwdriver or drill-driver, and diagonal cutters to disconnect the electrical wiring.
- Disconnect the water supply. Shut off the water supply line and connect a garden hose to the drain line (if the unit is still full of water). Once the water is drained, proceed to disconnect the water supply line using pliers.
- Remove the skirt. Most hot tubs and spas are surrounded by a decorative skirt. You might need to remove part or all of the skirt before you can disconnect the water line. Depending on the construction, you’ll either unfasten the skirt retaining screws or will pull apart the tongue and groove slats.
- Disassemble the hot tub unit. With the decorative skirt removed, it’s time to take apart the actual unit. This can be done by simply going in reverse of the original assembly instructions or by cutting it apart with a reciprocating saw and/or jigsaw.
How much does it cost for hot tub removal services?
Hot Tub Removal Service near Albuquerque NM: For typical household junk removal, we base our pricing off of volume and allot up to two hours for a full truck load. Your price is dependent upon how much space your items take up in our 15.5 cubic yard mini dump truck. Our pricing includes the labor of our 2 men removing the items, no matter their location, transportation fees and most associated disposal costs. It also includes our efforts to reuse, recycle or donate the items on your behalf. If we can donate them, we will send the tax deductible receipt back to you.
However, with Hot Tub Removal, we won’t be able to donate the item, but we will be able to recycle some of the components. Regarding price, we have a flat fee for Hot Tub Removal services that range from $250-$400 depending upon the size of the hot tub and complexities involved within the removal. Since this is a flat fee item, coupons cannot be applied to this service. If customers are comfortable with that price range, then the next step is that we schedule an appointment.
We reserve appointments with two hour arrival windows. When our crews are end route to your appointment, they will call ahead of time to give you a more accurate arrival time within the two hour window. When our crews arrive, our crew chief will provide a firm, free, no-obligation quote within the aforementioned price range after having looked at the hot tub needing removed and the scope of work involved in removing it. At that time, you can accept the quote and have our crew immediately get to work removing the items for you; or, you can decline and we will shake hands and be on our way!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I dispose of a hot tub?
isn’t as easy as taking out the trash. Hot tubs are large, nearly impossible to move on your own, and are typically not accepted at local landfills or recycling depots.
There are several ways to get rid of your old hot tub, including:
- Trading it in to a dealer
- Selling it online or at a yard sale
- Hiring a junk removal company to help remove it
Best of all, recycling and proper hot tub disposal is prioritized, so you don’t have to worry about it taking up space in the landfill.
How do I move a hot tub?
To get your hot tub ready for removal, there are a few things you’ll need to do ahead of time:
- Disconnect the power supply.
- Drain all of the water from the tub.
- Disassemble all of the spa’s parts, such as pumps, heaters, power, and plumbing.
- Pack the tub’s accessories separately.
- Clear a path wide enough to fit the tub through.
After these steps are completed, our Truck Team Members will turn the tub on its side and use dollies to load it into our shiny, clean trucks.
Moving a hot tub is more than a one-person job. We’re happy to help and in your neighborhood – just point and your junk disappears!
How much does it cost to get rid of a hot tub?
Most hot tub removal services are priced based on the size of the spa and how hard it is to move it. However, our prices at ALBUQUERQUE JUNK REMOVAL & HAULING? Are based on how much space your junk takes up in our truck. That means that the easiest way to provide an estimate is in person. Our crew will arrive onsite to take a look at your junk and provide an exact price.
Can I lift a hot tub myself?
Moving a hot tub is a job for more than one person. Depending on the size of your spa, you may need special tools to help move it. Even if you have a group of friends on hand to help, finding a place to take your hot tub can be harder than it looks.
We’re in your neighborhood and ready to help remove that old tub right out of your backyard. We’ll handle the heavy lifting all you have to do is point!
Can hot tub covers be recycled?
Yes, hot tub covers can be recycled! However, taking these heavy lids to a recycling facility can be a chore and requires a lot of hard work.
Some facilities may require you to take the cover apart before you bring it in. If so, be prepared to clean out any dirt, mold, or mildew that may have accumulated over time in the vinyl lining. You may need to use specialized tools to cut the cover out.
How do you dispose of a hot tub cover?
If you’re getting rid of an old hot tub or are buying a new top, you need to know what to do with your old cover. However, disposing of your hot tub cover does require a few extra steps:
- Use a box cutter or knife to cut the cover along the seams into separate, smaller pieces
- Unzip and remove the vinyl covering to take out foam inserts
- Remove any plastic wrap, metal, or aluminum pieces attached to the foam inserts
- Cut the vinyl and leftover foam inserts into smaller pieces for easier disposal
CALL FOR US:
- Hot Tub Removal Near Albuquerque NM
- Cheap Hot Tub Removal
- Hot Tub Removal Service
- Hot Tub Removal Denver
- How To Remove A Hot Tub From A Deck
- Hot Tub
- Hot Tub Removal
- Tub Removal
- Hot Tub Removal Cost Near Albuquerque NM
- Hot Tub Removal Service
- How To Remove A Hot Tub From A Deck
- Donate Hot Tub To Charity
- We Buy Any Hot Tub
- Hot Tub Removal Albuquerque NM
- Albuquerque NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Belen NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Bernalillo NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Bosque Farms NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Casa Blanca NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Cedar Crest NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Clines Corners NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Corrales NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Edgewood NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Espanola NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Estancia NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Gallup NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Grants NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Lemitar NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Los Lunas NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Moriarty NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Mountainair NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Pecos NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Peralta NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Placitas NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Rio Communities NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Rio Rancho NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Santa Fe NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Socorro NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Tijeras NM Hot Tub Removal near me
- Tome NM Hot Tub Removal near me