Excellent Basketball Pole Removal Services and Cost in Albuquerque NM
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling
Looking for basketball pole removal services near Albuquerque, NM and then available best option for solving your problem is hiring a professional company for such services. It is not easy to remove the rusted basketball pole as it may have hidden wasp nests which may be quite harmful when get disturbed. Removing this heavy structure is quite challenging as it is accompanied with concrete so detaching from the ground arise the need of professionals. Best basketball pole removal services of Albuquerque! Free estimates. Call us now or book online quickly!
BASKETBALL POLE REMOVAL SERVICES
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling come with the right tools and experienced staffs to get the job of basketball pole removal services safely and efficiently. We have fully licensed and insured professionals for this service who have experienced of many years. Their award winning services will provide 100% customer satisfaction. In addition to high quality in basketball pole removal services, we offer flexible scheduling as per the need and convenience of our clients.
Such services are provided at the affordable rate. Our team will not only just dismantle the unwanted posts but will also remove the concrete permanently. The job will be done in a professional manner so that you don’t have to lift a finger and basketball pole will be removed.
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling provide full-service removal of junks for your home or business in the Albuquerque and surrounding areas. Sorting through donate-able and recyclable items is one of the things that separates a full service junk cleanout company from a dumpster rental company.Instead of doing the heavy lifting yourself, Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling is here to help. As the number one junk removal team in Albuquerque, we’re happy to make quick work of any trash-related problem, disposing of even your heaviest and most awkward items in next to no time. Cheap junk removal services in Albuquerque!
- Junk Removal
- Old Electronics removal
- Broken Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Scrap Metal Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Yard Waste Removal
- Used Mattress Removal
- Debris Removal
- Renovation Waste Removal
- Tree Removal
- House Clean Out
- Garage Clean Out
- Trash Removal
- Construction Debris Removal
- Shed Removal
- Basement Junk Removal
Albuquerque NM, Belen NM, Bernalillo NM, Bosque Farms NM, Casa Blanca New Mexico, Cedar Crest NM, Clines Corners New Mexico , Corrales NM, Edgewood NM, Espanola New Mexico, Estancia NM, Gallup New Mexico, Grants New Mexico, Lemitar New Mexico, Los Lunas NM, Moriarty NM, Mountainair NM, Pecos New Mexico , Peralta NM, Placitas NM, Rio Communities NM, Rio Rancho NM, Santa Fe NM, Socorro New Mexico, Tijeras New Mexico, Tome NM.
Zip Codes: 87101, 87102, 87103, 87104, 87105, 87106, 87107, 87108, 87109, 87110, 87111, 87112, 87113, 87114, 87116, 87119, 87120, 87121, 87122, 87123, 87125, 87131, 87153, 87154, 87158, 87176, 87181, 87187, 87190, 87191, 87192, 87193, 87194, 87196, 87197, 87198, 87199.
ALBUQUERQUE JUNK REMOVAL & HAULING
Best Cheap Junk Removal Company
CALL (505) 355 3860
Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
An old, unused basketball hoop is not only unsightly; it can also cause accidents or unnecessary blockage in the driveway. Until the basketball hoop is removed, you can’t maximize your outdoor space fully. The good news is, it’s quite possible to remove a basketball hoop on your own. But it will take a lot of work and you’ll need the right tools for it.
Before moving forward with the guide, we recommend having someone to help you remove the basketball hoop to avoid any accident. A basketball pole is very heavy and the project will take longer than it should if you’re working on it alone. Having someone to assist will cut the job in half the time! Below is a step-by-step guide on how to remove a basketball pole from the ground:
In addition to our mailbox installation removal and service, we now enhance curb appeal with our backboard removal service and basketball pol removal.
Not only do homeowners receive the visual benefits of removing these old rusty poles, we’ve also discovered that many poles hold standing water which could provide a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
Furthermore, most backboards and poles have hidden wasp nests which could prove harmful if disturbed. We have also found that older fiberglass backboards have loose particles that easily detach and fall as they may.
Removing these heavy weight items can be a challenging task for any homeowner since most of the poles are filled with concrete nearly to the top and weigh in at 100+ pounds.
Price includes ground level cut-off of pole and disposal.
Price includes removal of backboard and mounting hardware from rooftop or side of building and disposal.
Price includes demolition of top 4-6″ of concrete foundation, pole & backboard removal, top soil, grass seed, and disposal of old components and concrete debris.
- A set of wrenches
- A metal cutting power saw
- A shovel
- A ladder
- Leather gloves
- Protective gears for the eyes
Step 1: Disassembling the Pole
You and your helper will start by disassembling the basketball pole from the top. You can do the disassembling yourself while your helper spots you or vice versa. Get a ladder and climb to the top of the metal basketball pole. Remove the net then using the set of wrenches, start loosening the nuts and bolts that are holding the basketball hoop. After removing the net and hoop, move on to the basketball board. Remove all the pieces that hold up the upper pieces of the board. If a certain nut is stuck or a bolt can’t be turned, spray a little WD40 and then twist vigorously to loosen it.
Step 2: Sawing the Basketball Pole in Half
Once you’ve taken apart the upper fixtures of the basketball pole, it’s time to cut the pole in half. Switch on the metal cutting power saw and cut the pole in the middle. Make sure your helper is holding the upper portion of the pole so it does not fall down on you as you make the cut. Discard the piece of pole then make another cut. You want to keep cutting the pole until the pole is only about a few inches in height from its base. You can use a sledgehammer to knock the poll off and hit it until it breaks.
Step 3: Breaking the Base
Once the pole is cut and removed, you will move onto breaking the base of the pole. Using a sledgehammer, break up the concrete that surrounds the pole. Get a shovel and start removing the broken pieces of concrete. When all the concrete has been broken down and removed, you can fill the hole with soil. You can get soil from your local garden store and plant a tree on the pole site. You may also level the area by adding a layer of concrete.
After you are done with the project, we suggest sending the discarded poles to a recycling plant. Do not leave the broken up metal poles lying around in the yard especially if you have very small children. These broken up pieces are very sharp and may cause an injury.
ALBUQUERQUE JUNK REMOVAL & HAULING OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BASKETBALL POLE REMOVAL SERVICES FOR OUR VALUED COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS
- Demolition of concrete foundation
- Pole and backboard removal
- Disposal of concrete debris and old components
SOME OF THE COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENTS WE SERVE
- Home and Residential
- Business and Office
- Property Clean outs
- Commercial and other
CALL US FOR:
- Basketball Pole Removal Service
- Cost To Remove Basketball Pole
- Basketball Hoop Removal Cost
- How To Cut Down A Basketball Pole
- How To Take Apart A Basketball Pole
- Who To Hire To Remove Basketball Hoop
- How To Remove Basketball Backboard
- How To Dispose Of Portable Basketball Hoop
PAGE IS ABOUT:
- Cost to remove basketball pole
- Who to hire remove basketball hoop
- Basketball post removal
- How to cut down a basketball pole
- How to take apart a basketball pole
- Albuquerque NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Belen NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Bernalillo NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Bosque Farms NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Casa Blanca NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Cedar Crest NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Clines Corners NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Corrales NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Edgewood NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Espanola NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Estancia NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Gallup NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Grants NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Lemitar NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Los Lunas NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Moriarty NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Mountainair NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Pecos NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Peralta NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Placitas NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Rio Communities NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Rio Rancho NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Santa Fe NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Socorro NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Tijeras NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me
- Tome NM Basketball Pole Removal Services Near Me