Appliance Recycling Services Appliance Removal Services In Albuquerque Rio Rancho New Mexico
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling
Need Appliance Recycling service in Albuquerque Rio Rancho? Local responsible Appliance Recycling & Removal Service: Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling is the preferred service provider for appliance recycling and environmentally friendly appliance removal and disposal in the Albuquerque Rio Rancho area! No need to lift a finger because we do all the work. Cost of Appliance Recycling? Free estimates! Call today or book Appliance Recycling online fast!
Albuquerque Rio Rancho Appliance Recycling
If you’ve ever tried to move a fridge or stove, you know it’s a difficult job without help. Aside from the heavy lifting dangers associated with trying to haul a heavy appliance to the dump, improper disposal can also harm the environment. Many old house hold contain ozone-depleting chemicals that disperse into the air when left to break down in a landfill. Taking the proper steps to handle your appliance removal responsibly not only preserves your back health, but the health of the environment, too.
At Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling, we’re experts in responsible appliance disposal. We’ve got the inside scoop on proper recycling practices, and the equipment necessary to safely remove your old appliances without you having to damage your back, or your home. And if your old appliance still works, we’ll donate it to charity.
One of the easiest ways to save energy around the house is by purchasing energy-efficient appliances. Be sure to recycle your old ones, though, because they’re mostly made up of metal.
Large Appliances Recycling Preparation
- Unplug your appliance for several days before recycling to let it cool down.
- In the case of older air conditioners, freezers and refrigerators, you’ll need to confirm whether the recycler removes Freon. If not, you’ll need to contact a professional for Freon removal.
- If you bought a new appliance and it’s being delivered, ask the company if it will haul away your old appliance. In many cases, the truck will accept multiple appliances for recycling even if only one is being delivered.
- If you’re getting rid of a still-working product that is less than five years old, consider donating it. Habitat for Humanity operates Restore locations throughout the U.S. that sell building supplies to raise money for new houses, and they will often accept newer, working appliances.
- Tape any doors with masking or duct tape so they don’t fly open during transport.
- If you need to transport the appliance to the curb or a truck, use a dolly. Large appliances are far too heavy for one person to carry them
Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling provide full-service removal of junks for your home or business in the Albuquerque and surrounding areas. Sorting through donate-able and recyclable items is one of the things that separates a full service junk cleanout company from a dumpster rental company.Instead of doing the heavy lifting yourself, Albuquerque Junk Removal & Hauling is here to help. As the number one junk removal team in Albuquerque, we’re happy to make quick work of any trash-related problem, disposing of even your heaviest and most awkward items in next to no time. Cheap junk removal services in Albuquerque!
- Junk Removal
- Old Electronics removal
- Broken Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Scrap Metal Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Yard Waste Removal
- Used Mattress Removal
- Debris Removal
- Renovation Waste Removal
- Tree Removal
- House Clean Out
- Garage Clean Out
- Trash Removal
- Construction Debris Removal
- Shed Removal
- Basement Junk Removal
Albuquerque NM, Belen NM, Bernalillo NM, Bosque Farms NM, Casa Blanca New Mexico, Cedar Crest NM, Clines Corners New Mexico , Corrales NM, Edgewood NM, Espanola New Mexico, Estancia NM, Gallup New Mexico, Grants New Mexico, Lemitar New Mexico, Los Lunas NM, Moriarty NM, Mountainair NM, Pecos New Mexico , Peralta NM, Placitas NM, Rio Communities NM, Rio Rancho NM, Santa Fe NM, Socorro New Mexico, Tijeras New Mexico, Tome NM.
Zip Codes: 87101, 87102, 87103, 87104, 87105, 87106, 87107, 87108, 87109, 87110, 87111, 87112, 87113, 87114, 87116, 87119, 87120, 87121, 87122, 87123, 87125, 87131, 87153, 87154, 87158, 87176, 87181, 87187, 87190, 87191, 87192, 87193, 87194, 87196, 87197, 87198, 87199.
- Steel (the most recycled material in the U.S.) makes up 75 percent of the average appliance, and home appliances account for 10 percent of steel recycled in the U.S. each year.
- Refrigerators and air conditioners use fluorocarbons to chill air, and chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) are a leading contributor to ozone depletion. CFCs are released from a trashed refrigerator but will be safely processed by a recycler.
- Many utility companies will provide you with a credit to buy a new appliance and recycle the old one, not to mention the money you’ll save on your monthly bill.